This topic covers how to view student report cards.
- Hover over Apps on the top navigation bar, and select Report Cards from the drop-down menu.
- Select the name of the school for which you would like to view report cards.
- On the All Templates page, select View to the right of the desired school year to view those report cards and report card templates.
- Click directly on the name of a template or select Manage in the View column to view all classes associated with that template.
- On the Class List page, you will see all of the classes at your school that meet the selected template’s grade level parameters.
- Hover over the drop-down menu at the top right and select the appropriate grading period that you would like to view.
- Click directly on the name of the class for which you would like to view student report cards.
- On the Student List page, select the name of the student whose report card you would like to edit.
- The selected student’s report card will open in a new browser window for you to view.