This topic covers how to generate PDF and CSV backup files of report cards.
- Hover over Apps on the top navigation bar, and select Report Cards from the drop-down menu.
- Select the name of the school for which you would like to view report cards.
- On the All Templates page, select View to the right of the desired school year to view those report cards and report card templates.
- Click directly on the name of a template or select Manage in the View column to view all classes associated with that template.
- On the Class List page, hover over the Options button, and select Back Up Data from the Options menu.
- In a pop-up window, you will be prompted to confirm that you would like to create a PDF and CSV snapshot of the selected template’s report cards. Click OK to confirm.
- The back ups will always be available at the bottom of the Class List page, under the Deleted & Backed Up Documents header. You can click on the date/time (PST) of the backup that was made to initiate a download of the file.