This topic covers how to print report cards for specific classes.
- Hover over Apps on the top navigation bar, and select Report Cards from the drop-down menu.
- Select the name of the school for which you would like to view report cards.
- On the All Templates page, select View to the right of the desired school year to view those report cards and report card templates.
- Click directly on the name of a template or select Manage in the View column to view all classes associated with that template.
- On the Class List page, you will see all of the classes at your school that meet the selected template’s grade level parameters.
Mark the checkbox(es) in the Print PDF column to the right of the class(es) for which you wish to print report cards.
If you would like to print all of the classes within the selected report card template, click the Print PDF column header on the top blue bar to mark the checkboxes to the right of all classes.
Click the green Create button at the bottom of the page to download report cards for the selected classes.
You may also print a single class’s report cards from the Student List page of the selected class.
- Select a class name to go to the Student List page.
- Click the Print Class PDF button at the top to download the selected class’s report cards.