This topic covers how to use a rubric to score assignments.
- Select the assignment you wish to grade from your Gradebook.
- Under Student Scores, select Use Rubric to the right of the student whose assignment you wish to grade.
- To score an assignment using the rubric tool, you can select one square for each objective. This will automatically assign the student the number of points associated with that square.
- Once you have selected a square for each objective, select Close to close the rubric window, or select Next Student to score the assignment for the next student on the list.
- Once you have finished scoring your assignments, select the green Save Assignments button at the bottom of the student list to save the scores.