This topic covers how to lock or unlock fields on a report card to prevent or enable the editing of cells on the selected report card template.
- Hover over Apps on the top navigation bar, and select Report Cards from the drop-down menu.
- Select the name of the school for which you would like to view report cards.
- On the All Templates page, select View to the right of the desired school year to view those report cards and report card templates.
- Click directly on the name of a template or select Manage in the View column to view all classes associated with that template.
- On the Class List page, hover over the Options button, and select Lock Fields from the drop-down menu.
In the pop-up window, you will see your report card template with a variety of red and green cells with padlocks.
- Green cells with open padlocks are unlocked.
- Red cells with closed padlocks are locked.
Click directly on a cell to change it from locked to unlocked or unlocked to locked.
On the navigation bar at the top right, you will see a large padlock icon. Click this icon to lock all cells or unlock all cells on your selected template.