This topic covers how to copy assignments from one class into other classes.
- Select the class for which you would like to copy assignments.
- To create a new assignment, select the New Assignment button at the top left of your Gradebook.
- On the New Assignment page, select More options… under the Category drop-down menu.
- Select the desired classes from the drop-down menu next to Copy to Classes. Once selected, they will appear below the drop-down menu with checked checkboxes.
- Click the green Save Assignment button. Once you save, the assignment will be created in all the classes that you selected.
- To copy an existing assignment, select Assignments on the left sidebar.
- Hover over the gear icon to the right of the assignment you wish to copy, and select Copy to Classes from the drop-down menu.
- Check the box to the left of each class to which you would like to copy the assignment.
- Click the green Submit button to copy the assignment the selected classes.