This topic describes how to view student performance on each standard—if standards were tagged to questions—on the Standards Analysis tab.
- Select Reporting from the left sidebar.
- Select parameters and assessments to compare.
- Once you have results, you can view detailed information for an assessment by clicking on the assessment’s name in the column heading.
- Select the Standards Analysis tab to see how each student performed on each standard (if standards were tagged to questions).
- On the top blue bar, you can click on each standard code to view the full-length standard description in a pop-up window.
- You can also choose to sort the standards alphabetically or by performance by hovering over the Sort Standards icon and clicking the desired option.
- Select the Filter button to filter assessment results by gender and/or ethnicity:
- Print or Export this page by clicking the corresponding button.