This topic describes how to view student performance on each test question on the Item Analysis tab.
- Select Reporting from the left sidebar.
- You can select parameters and assessments to compare.
- Once you have results, you can view detailed information for an assessment by clicking on the assessment’s name in the blue column heading.
- Select the Item Analysis tab to see how each student performed on each question.
- You can also view what percentage of students in your class answered each question correctly.
- You can click on each question number (Q1, Q2, Q3…) to view the full-length question, correct answer, point value and any tagged standards in a pop-up window.
- You can also choose to sort the questions sequentially or by performance by hovering over the Sort Questions icon and clicking the desired option.
- You can Export or Print this page by clicking the corresponding button.
- Clicking on a student’s name will take you to that student’s Classes page.