This topic covers how to approve items submitted by teachers or other school administrators for use in the repository.
- Select Repository from the left sidebar.
- Select the Approvals tab to access content pending administrator approval.
- Beneath the item you wish to approve/deny, select the Approvals button.
- Select from one of three displayed options to either approve or deny the selected content.
- Approve, Submit to District: This will add the content to the school’s repository. Additionally, the content will be sent to your school’s district administrator for approval to be added to the district’s repository.
- Approve: This will add the content to the school’s repository.
- Deny: This will prevent the content from appearing in the school’s repository.