This topic covers how to view, print, and export class attendance data.
- Select a class to view attendance for that class.
- Select Attendance from the left sidebar.
- Select the Month tab to view all marks given to students during the selected month. You can change the month by using the back < and forward > arrows to move backward or forward one month at a time.
- You can print the page by hovering over the Print button and selecting Print Monthly Attendance Report.
- Export the data into a CSV file by clicking the Export button at the top right.
- Select the All Time tab to display the total number of marks that students have received in the class. You can sort the chart by a specific mark by selecting the desired mark on the top header bar.
- If your school is set up on Marking Periods, toggle between marking periods using the drop-down menu at the top right to view totals in a specific marking period.
- Print the attendance totals by hovering over the Print button and selecting Print All Time Attendance Report. Alternatively, select Print Custom Attendance Report to plug in a specific date range, and then generate a list of totals for that range.
- You can export the attendance totals to a CSV file by clicking the Export icon at the top right.