This topic covers how to enter student behavior marks into Behavior Plus.
- Select a class to record behavior for that class.
- Select Behavior Plus from the left sidebar.
- The date will default to the current date. You can change this date by clicking on the displayed date. This will bring up a small calendar window where you can select which date you would like to view. Additionally, you can click the << or >> arrows to move backward or forward a day at a time.
- Click on a student’s name to add his/her behavior marks.
- Click on the desired behavior mark to add it to the student’s daily behavior. You can also add a comment or description of the incident. Marks and comments will save as they are entered. The date and time listed to the right of the mark’s name will display the latest update that was saved for the mark.
- If necessary, you can increase or decrease the severity of a mark by clicking the top (positive increase) and bottom (negative increase) of the displayed point value. This action will add or remove points to the base point value of the selected mark.
- You can add multiple marks per student per day. If for some reason you need to delete a mark, you can click the X in the right corner of the mark to erase it.
- Click the X in the top right corner of the Edit Behavior Marks window to close the pop-up.