This topic covers how to update overall grade rounding settings from the class settings grid.
- Select Classes from the left sidebar.
- On the blue bar at top of the class list, hover over the gear icon at the far right, and select Edit Class Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll to the right to view columns related to grade settings.
- Select a setting from the drop-down menu in the Grade Rounding column. The grade rounding options include:
- To nearest WHOLE number: For example, ≥90.4 would round to 90 and ≤90.5 would round to 91.
- To nearest HALF of a number: For example, ≥90.2 would round to 90 and ≤90.3 would round to 90.5.
- To nearest TENTH of a number: For example, 90.35 would round to 90.4.
- Down to next whole number: For example, 90.8 would round to 90.
- Up to next whole number: For example, 90.2 would round to 91.