This topic covers how to update a class grading scale from the class settings grid.
- Select Classes from the left sidebar.
- On the blue bar at top of the class list, hover over the gear icon at the far right, and select Edit Class Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll to the right to view columns related to grade settings.
- Click the Grade Scale button to the right of a class's name to edit the grading scale for that class.
- In the Grading Scale pop-up, edit the class's grading scale as desired.
- If you have created grading scales at the school level, you may choose one of those preset scales.
- You can also create a custom grade scale or select from one of Engrade’s default grade scale options.
- Select the Save Settings button at the bottom of the pop-up to save your new scale.
- Click the green Submit button at the bottom of the class settings grid to save your changes.