This topic covers how to print Student Reports that include the students’ overall grade in the class, along with their individual assignment grades, and any comments you’ve entered for the students on the Comments page of your teacher account.
- Select a class to see the Gradebook for that class.
- If the Gradebook is not selected, select Gradebook from the left sidebar.
- Hover over the Print button at the top of the gradebook.
- Select Print Student Reports from the drop-down menu.
- At the top of the print preview page, you can select the items you wish to show or hide on the student reports, including:
- Due Dates
- Letter Grades
- When you are finished customizing your printout, select Print at the top of the page to print your student reports.