This topic covers how to send Engrade messages to individuals or groups of parents, students, teachers, and school administrators from the Contacts page.
- Select Messages from the top navigation bar.
- Select Contacts from the left sidebar.
- On the Contacts page, you will see a list of groups that organize teachers and administrators by school and your students and parents by class. Click the Expand + and Collapse – options to show or hide different groups of users.
- Click on the name of the user(s) you would like to message. Alternatively, you can click the group title to message all users who belong to that group. A green checkmark will appear next to the names of the users and/or groups whom you have selected.
- When you have finished making your selections, click the Send Message button. The recipient(s) of your message will be set to the selected users(s).
- In the Subject field, enter the subject of your message.
- If you would like, you can attach a file to your message using the Attach drop-down menu.
- In the Message field, enter the message you would like to send to your selected user(s).
- When you are ready to send your message, click the green Send Message button.