This topic covers how to read Engrade messages.
- Select Messages on the top navigation bar. If you have new messages, the number of unread messages will appear in the top right corner of the icon.
- In your inbox, you will see a list of all the messages you have received. Messages are automatically sorted by date, with the newest messages appearing at the top of the list.
- You can sort your messages by clicking the header columns: Subject, From or Date.
- Click directly on the subject of the message to open it.
- On this page, you will see who sent you the message, when the message was sent and the message’s content.