Administrators have access to a variety of additional school settings. After selecting a school, you will be able to view and edit settings for that school. This topic describes how to edit your school’s GPA scale.
GPA Scales is currently available to schools and school districts with the purchase of Engrade Report Cards. If you are interested in using GPA Scales, contact your school or district administrator to inquire if this feature may be available for your school.
- Select Settings from the left sidebar.
- Select the GPA Scale tab.
- On the GPA Scale tab, you can set the GPA scale for your school.
- From the drop-down menu, select your scale type:
In the GPA column, enter the GPA values for your scale, along with the corresponding LOW and HIGH percentage ranges (if using a Percentage scale type), or the corresponding letter grade (if using a Letter Grade type scale) for each GPA value.
- Percentage: Select this scale type to have specific percentage ranges correlate to GPA values.
- Letter Grade: Select this scale type to have specific letter grades correlate to GPA values.
Click Add Row or Drop Row to add rows to or remove rows from your GPA scale.
Click the green Save Settings button to save your scale.
You will need to make sure your classes have been set with the appropriate weights in the class settings. For instructions on setting class weights, please see the support article: Update Class Settings Grid: Weight