With multiclass reports, you can print reports for students who are enrolled in multiple classes that you teach. This topic covers how to print a basic multiclass report for all students.
- You can select Multiclass Reports from the left sidebar.
- Select the correct grading/marking period for which you would like to create the reports from the drop-down menu at the top right.
- Hover over the Print Reports button at the top left.
- Select Basic Report from the drop-down menu. A basic report will list each student’s name, class name, and the overall letter grade and percentage for each class.
- The reports will open in a new browser window or tab for you to print. You can use the Print function on your web browser to print the reports.