This topic covers how to access third-party, district, and school content in the repository.
The Repository is a feature exclusive to the Engrade Instruct module, which is currently available for purchase at the district level. If you are interested in using the Repository, contact your district administrator to inquire if this feature may be available for your school.
- Select a class to access the repository.
- Select Repository from the left sidebar.
- Repository items will appear on this tab based on the filters selected in the left column and/or keywords entered in the search bar.
- Beneath an item, you can select from a variety of options:
You can view the average user rating for each item of content to the right of each item. The rating scale is 1-5 stars, 1 being the lowest possible rating and 5 being the highest possible rating.
- Select View to view the content.
- Select Assign to assign content to a class or classes.
- Select Bookmark to add the content to the My Materials tab.
- Select Flag to mark the content as broken.
To assign your own rating to repository content, select your desired rating using the star icons to the right of the item(s) you wish to rate.