This topic covers how to create weighted or unweighted assignment categories in a class.
- Select a class to view settings for that class.
- Select Settings on the left sidebar.
- Select the Grade Settings tab.
- Under Assignment Categories, enter the desired assignment categories for your class. For example, you may want to set classwork, homework, and tests as categories for your assignments.
- To add more than 5 categories, select Add category. You may add up to 15 categories.
- To weight your assignment categories, select Yes next to Weight assignment categories?
- Type in the weights you would like to use to the right of each category. The weight percentages must add up to exactly 100%.
- Once you have made all of your desired changes, select the green Submit button to save.