Administrators can upload custom standard sets for use in standards tagging and tracking within your Engrade account. This topic describes how to edit custom standards in bulk.
- Hover over Apps on the top navigation bar, and select Standards from the drop-down menu.
- On the Manage Standard Sets page, select the name of the standards set you wish to edit.
- Click the Export button to export the standards set into an editable CSV file.
- You can edit the existing standards in the downloaded CSV file.
If you wish to add new standards to an existing standards set, please see the support article: Append Standards Set
- If you are using a Windows computer, save the file as a Comma Separated Values (.csv) file.
- If you are using a Mac computer, you will need to save your CSV file in a slightly different format. If you use the default Comma Separated Values (.csv) file format, you may be unable to upload your file.
- Open the file in Excel, and select File and Save As.
- Under Format, select Windows Comma Separated (.csv) from the drop-down and save your file.
- Once you have saved your file, hover over the Append Standards button and select one of the following options:
- Select Single Subject if you only want to upload one subject’s standards.
- Select Multi Subject if you want to upload multiple subjects at once.
- On the Append Standards page, click the Choose File button.
- Select the appropriate file from your computer.
- If you selected Single Subject, select a subject from the Subject drop-down. If you selected Multi Subjects, the subjects will be included as part of your CSV file.
- Click the green Submit button to upload your updated standards.