School Administrators can create custom standard sets for use in standards tagging and tracking within your Engrade account. Custom standard sets, including state, county, district, or school standards, can be adapted for use in Engrade. This topic describes how to view a standards set that has been assigned to your school.
- Hover over Apps on the top navigation bar, and select Standards from the drop-down menu.
- On the Manage Standard Sets page, you will see a list of all the standard sets that have already been uploaded to your account.
- You can view each standards set’s name in the My Standards column and other management options under the Options column.
- Select a standards set to view all standards within the selected set.
- On the next page, you will see a list of all standards that are contained within the set. The list will display each standard's ID and Description.
- Click the Back button at the top of the list to go back to the previous page.