Administrators can create custom standard sets for use in standards tagging and tracking within your Engrade account. Custom standard sets, including state, county, district, or school standards, can be adapted for use in Engrade. This topic describes how to assign a standards set to your school once it has been uploaded.
- Hover over Apps on the top navigation bar, and select Standards from the drop-down menu.
- On the Manage Standard Sets page, click Schools under the Options column to the right of the standards set you wish to assign.
- On the Assign to Schools page, click the checkbox to the left of the school to which you would like to assign the standards set.
- To assign the standards set to all schools listed on this page, check the box next to Assign to all schools.
- Click the green Submit button to assign your standard set to the selected school(s).