School Administrators can create custom standard sets for use in standards tagging and tracking within your Engrade account. Custom standard sets, including state, county, district, or school standards, can be adapted for use in Engrade. This topic describes how to upload a standards set.
- Hover over Apps on the top navigation bar, and select Standards from the drop-down menu.
- Hover over Create New Standards, and select one of the following options:
- Select Single Subject if you only want to upload one subject’s standards.
- Select Multi Subject if you want to upload multiple subjects at once.
- On the New Standard Set page, select this template to initiate a download of the standards upload CSV template.
- The standards upload CSV template has nine columns. Each standard should occupy exactly one row in the CSV template with information for each of the required columns entered on that row.
See the Create Standards Set topic for more information on adapting a standards set to the upload CSV template.
- Once your file is complete and saved to your computer’s hard drive as a .CSV, select Choose File on the New Standard Set page.
- Select the appropriate file from your computer.
- Enter the name of your standard set in the Name field.
- Enter a description of your standard set in the Description field.
- If you selected Single Subject, you will need to select a subject from the Subject drop-down. If you selected Multi Subject, the subjects will be included as part of your CSV file.
- When you have entered the appropriate information and selected the correct file, click the green Submit button to upload your standards set.