This topic covers how to create Engrade accounts for students.
- Select a class.
- Select Students from the left sidebar.
- On the Students page, hover over the Options button, and select Register All from the drop-down menu.
- In the text fields to the right of each student’s name, you can enter the student’s email address in order to send the student his/her login details.
- Alternatively, you can leave the email fields blank to create the student accounts without email addresses linked to them.
- Select the small checkbox next to “Send user an email notification that this account has been created” to have Engrade automatically send an email to the student with their log-in credentials.
- Click the Submit button to create the accounts.
- If you chose not to send emails to your students, hover over the Options button once again and select Print Student Flyers.
- This printable document will list each student’s username and initial log-in password. Cut the document into strips to pass out to students as needed.
For more information on printing student flyers, please see Print/Export Student Flyers