This topic covers how to edit the class roster.
- Select a class to add students to the class roster.
- Select Students from the left sidebar.
- Click the Edit Roster button.
- In the pop-up window, you can add students from your school’s roster (left column) to your class roster (right column).
- If you cannot find the student you are looking for in the school roster, type the student’s name in the search box at the bottom left.
- Once you have located the student in the school roster column, select the student’s name. This will move the student to the class roster column.
- When you are finished adding students to your class, click the green Save Roster button to save your changes.
- Otherwise, select Cancel to exit out of the pop-up window without making any modifications to the student roster.