This topic covers how to remove students from a class roster.
- Select a class to add students to the class roster.
- Select Students from the left sidebar.
- Click the Edit Roster button.
- Locate the name of the student you wish to remove in the class roster list (right column) of the pop-up window.
- Click directly on the student’s name, or click the red X to the right of his/her name.
- In the pop-up window, click OK to remove the student from your class.
- When you are finished modifying your roster, click the green Save Roster button to save your changes.
- Otherwise, select Cancel to exit out of the pop-up window without making any modifications to the student roster.