This topic covers how to print or export parent login credentials for distribution.
- Select a class to print or export parent flyers for that class.
- Select Students from the left sidebar.
- Hover over the Options button, and select Print Parent Flyers to open the parent flyers in a new browser window or tab.
- Each flyer has the student’s name, student’s ID number, parent’s unique access code, website URL, parent’s username, (non-custom) password, password expiration date/time (if applicable), and last login date/time.
- You can use the Print function on your web browser to print the flyers.
- Hover over the Options button, and select Export Parent Flyers to initiate a download of your parents’ login information in a CSV file.
- The CSV file has student names, student ID numbers, unique parent access codes, the website URL, parent usernames, passwords and last login date/time.