This topic covers how to view a student’s Classes tab.
- Select Students from the left sidebar.
- Select a student's name from the student list.
- Select the Classes tab if it is not already selected.
- On the Classes tab, you can view a list of the student’s active classes, teachers, grades, percentages, and missing assignments. The graph at the top displays the student’s average of all class percentages across all grading or marking periods in which that student has been enrolled.
- Select the grading or marking period for which you would like to view student grades from the drop-down menu at the top right.
- The gear icon to the far right of the class name may be used to drop the student from an individual class.
- You can enroll students in classes by clicking the Add Classes button.
- You can also print a progress report for the student by hovering over the Reports button and selecting either Print Basic Report or Print Detailed Report. The student’s printable basic or detailed progress report will open in a new browser window or tab.
- To access classes in which the student has been withdrawn, select View Withdrawn Classes at the top right of the student’s class list.