This topic covers how to search for and add specific standards-aligned questions to a test.
- Select Tests & Quizzes from the left sidebar.
- Select the My Test Library tab to see your tests.
- Select the name of a test to open it.
- Hover over the Add New button, and select Select Questions by Standards from the drop-down menu.
- In the standards pop-up window, search through the sub-folders, or use the search bar in the bottom right to locate the standard for which you would like to find questions.
- Select the number of questions from each standard that you would like to add to your test.
- Scroll to the bottom of the pop-up window and select the green Submit button to add these questions to your test.
- The selected questions will appear at the bottom of the list of questions in your test.