This topic covers how to share a rubric with another user.
- Select Tests & Quizzes on the left sidebar.
- Select the My Test Library tab.
- Hover over the Item Banks button, and select Rubric Bank from the drop-down menu.
- Select Share to the right of the rubric you wish to share.
If you do not see Share next to a particular rubric, then you have been given View or Edit only permissions and will not be able to share this rubric with others. You must be the owner of the rubric or have Manage permissions in order to share a rubric.
- To share the rubric with individuals, type the name of the user with whom you would like to share the selected rubric in the Share with People text box.
- Then, select a permission level from the drop-down menu. There are 3 permission levels available to choose from:
If you would like, select the small checkbox next to Notify by Email? to send the user an email notification.
- View: The user can view the rubric.
- Edit: The user can edit the rubric.
- Manage: The user can edit, share, and/or delete the rubric.
Select the green Share button to share the rubric with the selected user(s).
To share the rubric with groups, select the Groups tab.
Select a group of district admins, school admins and/or teachers, and then assign a permission level to the selected group(s).
Select the green Share button to share the rubric with the selected group(s). The rubric will now appear in the shared user(s)’s rubric bank.