This topic covers how to edit the settings of an existing test.
- Select Tests & Quizzes from the left sidebar.
- Select the My Test Library tab to see tests you or others at your school have created.
- Hover over the gear icon to the right of the test you wish to update, and select Edit Test Settings from the drop-down menu.
If you have been given View permissions for the test, you will see a padlock icon and the test owner’s name in the owner column. You will not be able to edit this test’s settings.
- Edit any of the test's settings as desired.
Editing the test’s settings will update all un-launched versions of the test for all users. If you do not wish to edit this test for all users, we recommend creating a copy of the test first. You can then edit the copied version of the test, without it affecting the current test for other users.
- Select Student Scoresheet Access for student scoresheet access options.
- Select Explanations for student test question explanation access options.
Allow students to view answer rationale allows students to view answer rationale after the test, provided that you also allow them to view their test answers after the test is finished.
- If you choose Students may view or Students may view after scoring 100%, students will be able to view test question explanations on the student scoresheet by selecting View Explanation:
Select More options and tags... to add additional tags to your test, such as a custom Performance Bracket, Description, Student Populations, and Language.
Select the green Submit button at the bottom to update the test’s settings.