This topic describes how to view tests that have been assigned to your school.
- Select Tests & Quizzes from the left sidebar.
- On the Assigned Tests page, you can view the tests that have been assigned to your school. For each test, you can view the test name, test schedule, status and additional options.
- You can quickly filter your schools's assigned tests by typing a subject, grade level or test name into the search bar at the top of the page.
- Alternatively, select the Filter button to open a drop-down window with advanced filtering options:
- Subject: Select the desired subject area(s).
- Grade Levels: Check the boxes next to the appropriate grade level(s).
- Launch Year: Select the desired launch year(s).
- Additional Options: Check the boxes next to English Language Learners or Gifted Students to filter tests tagged with those designations, or check the box for Only My Tests to view only tests you have created.
- Title: Enter the title of the test you wish to locate.
- Hover over the gear icon to the right of an assessment, and select one of the following options:
- View Results: Select this option to view student results on the selected test.
- Schedule: Select this option to adjust the scheduled dates and times for the selected test.
- Delete: Select this option to unassign the selected test.
- You may also see notifications displayed for certain tests. Notifications will appear in a small bubble icon to the right of the test name. A brief description of the notification will appear in a blue banner at the top of the page.
- D: Alerts you that a district assessment is currently being administered to students in your school.
- M: Alerts you that manual scoring needs to be performed on certain questions within the test.
- RS: Alerts you that the test needs to be scheduled by you for the students to access it.
For more information on individual test results, see the help articles View: Progress and Scores, View: Item Analysis, and View: Standards Analysis.