This topic covers how to archive a test, which allows administrators to store previous tests that do not need to be listed in the active test library in their accounts.
- Select Tests & Quizzes from the left sidebar.
- Select the My Test Library tab.
- Hover over the gear icon to the right of the test you wish to archive, and select Archive from the drop-down menu.
- In a pop-up window, you will be prompted to confirm that you would like to archive the test.
- Click the green Archive button to archive the test.
- You can view your archived tests at any time by clicking the View Archives button at the top of the My Test Library tab.
- From the Archived folder, you can activate an archived test.
- Hover over the gear icon to the right of the archived test that you would like to activate, and select Activate from the drop-down menu.
- The test will be activated and available in your test library.