This topic covers how to create test questions. There are several different types of questions that you can create, including:
- Multiple Choice
- Multiple Choice, Multi-Select
- Instruction Only
- Short Answer
- File Upload
- Image Labels
- Select Text
The options available for the question will vary depending on the question type you select.
- You must first access the test for which you want to add questions. If you have just created the test, it should display on your screen.
- If you are coming back to the test that was previously created, select Tests & Quizzes from the left sidebar, select the My Test Library tab, and then select the name of the test.
- Hover over the Add New button, and select Question from the drop-down menu.
- On the Add Question page, select the desired Question type from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the information for your test question. Options will vary by question type.
- In the Points field, enter a whole number.
- You can also choose to add tags to your questions for easier searching in the test library and question bank. Select Show tagging options to add tags to your question.
For more information on question tags, please see this support article: Edit: Question Tags
- Select the grey Preview Question button to see the question from the student’s perspective.
- Click the green Save Question button to add your question to the test.
- Or, click the green Save & Create New button to add the question to the test and immediately begin creating another new question.