This topic covers how to insert an image.
- Select Insert to view additional options.
- Select Insert image from the drop-down menu.
- Alternatively, you can select the image icon on the formatting bar.
- Select the magnifying glass icon to the right of the Source field to select an image.
- In the Image Manager pop-up window, either select an existing image from your Engrade account, or click the Upload button at the top left to choose an image from your computer.
- Once you have selected your image, the Source field will automatically populate the appropriate information for your selected image.
- You can enter a description for your image into the Image description field, if desired.
- If you would like to adjust your image's size, you can enter your desired image dimensions into the Dimensions fields. Otherwise, you can leave these fields blank.
- Click the OK button to add your image.