This topic covers how to assign tests to classes.
- Select the class to which you want to assign a test.
- Select Tests & Quizzes from the left sidebar.
- Select the My Test Library tab.
- If needed, click the Filters button to filter the tests in your library. You can filter your tests by the following criteria:
- Title Keyword: Enter a keyword or keywords separated by commas in the box.
- Subject: Select the desired subject area.
- Grade Levels: Check the boxes next to the appropriate grade levels, or use the Select All/Deselect All options.
- Additional Options: Check the boxes next to English Language Learners or Gifted Students to filter tests tagged with those designations. You can also check the box for Only My Tests to view only tests you have created.
- Click the green Filter Tests button to filter tests in your library by the selected criteria.
- Hover over the gear icon to the far right of the test you wish to assign, and select Assign to Class from the drop-down menu.
- Select your desired scheduling option:
- Turn off/on manually: With this option, you will need to manually open and close the test.
- Schedule available times: With this option, the test will only be available to take during the date and time ranges you set.
- If you scheduled your test for a particular date/time range, you can choose to accept late test submissions by checking the box next to Allow late submissions. You can also require a final submission date by checking the box, and indicating a final submission date and time. Students will not be able to complete the test once the final submission date/time has passed.
- If desired, you can select a custom group of students to take the test by selecting All Students.
For more information on assigning tests to student groups, please see this support article: Assign: Tests to Groups
- If you wish to assign the test to your other classes, you may select the class name(s) from the drop-down menu next to Other Classes.
- If you wish to require students to enter a password to access the test, check the box next to Require password for access, and then enter your desired password in the available field.
- Click the green Assign to Class button to assign the test to your class(es).