True/False questions allow you to ask your students a question and have them respond with either True or False. This topic covers how to create a True/False question.
- Select Tests & Quizzes from the left sidebar.
- Select the My Test Library tab.
- Select the test to which you would like to add a question.
- Hover over the Add New button, and select Question from the drop-down menu.
- On the Add Question page, select True/False from the Question type drop-down menu.
- Complete the question information:
- Question Text: Enter your question here.
- Answer: Select either True or False.
- Passage: Select +add passage to add a passage to the question, if desired.
- Points: Enter the number of points the question is worth in the field.
- You can also choose to add tags to your questions for easier searching in the test library and question bank. Select Show tagging options to add tags to your question.
For more information on question tags, please see this support article: Edit: Question Tags
- Select the grey Preview Question button to gain a view of the question from a student’s perspective.
- Select the green Save Question button to save your question.
- Or, select the green Save & Create New button to save your question to the test, and immediately begin creating a new question.