This topic covers how to edit another administrator’s role or permissions.
- Select Administrators from the left sidebar.
- Click the Edit link to the far right of the administrator’s name that you want to edit.
- You can edit the selected administrator’s role by changing it in the Role field.
- You can edit the administrator’s permissions level by selecting a new one from the Permissions drop-down. There are three permissions levels for administrators:
- View and Edit: This administrator can view and edit everything in the school account.
- Take Attendance Only: This administrator can view the school’s dashboard and can view/edit school attendance information.
- View Only: This administrator can only view the school account.
- When you have finished making changes, click the green Submit button to save.