This topic covers how to set the behavior marks that teachers will be able to use to evaluate student behavior in their classes.
- Select Behavior Plus from the left sidebar.
- Select the Scale tab to view, change, or delete your custom behavior marks.
- On the Scale tab, you can add, modify, or delete up to 10 custom behavior marks.
- Ensure that each mark has the following information filled out:
- Mark: Enter the desired alphanumeric symbol.
- Name: Enter the name of your mark.
- Points: Enter the appropriate number of points for the mark (either positive or negative).
- Color: Choose the desired color.
- Click the green Update Scale button to save your custom behavior marks.