This topic covers how to upload your Google Drive files directly into the files section of your Engrade account.
- Hover over the Apps menu on the top blue bar, and select Files from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Choose Google Drive Files button to open a pop-up with your Google Drive.
- In the pop-up window, select the file(s) that you would like to upload into your Engrade account.
- Click the blue Select button to import your selected files.
- If you would like to remove an imported Google Drive file from your Engrade account, click Delete under the Options column.