This topic describes how to upload files into an Engrade account. The following is a list of file types that can be uploaded into Engrade:
- Documents: pdf, doc, xls, ppt, pps, pub, docx, xlsx, xltx, pptx, ppsx, dotx, potx, odt, odp, ods, sxw, sdw, sxi, sxc, kes
- Images: jpg, jpeg, png, bmp, gif
- Music: wav, mp3, midi, mus
- Video: mov, avi, wmv, mpg, mpeg, asx, mp2, tgz, zip, gz, tar
- Other: txt, csv, xml, html, htm, rtf, wxi
- Hover over the Apps menu on the top blue bar, and select Files from the drop-down menu.
- On the Files page, you can upload up to three files at once under the Upload New section. Click Choose File to select the file from your computer that you would like to upload.
- Once you have selected your file(s), click the green Upload button to upload your files.
- Once your files have successfully uploaded, you can view them under the My Files section of your Files page, including the file name, file size, and date the file was uploaded. You can click any of these headings to sort the files.
Click on the name of a file to initiate a download of the selected file.
If you would like to permanently remove a file from your account, click Delete under the Options column.