This topic covers how to review lesson plans that have been submitted by teachers for administrator approval.
- Hover over Apps on the top blue bar, and select Lesson Plans from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Review Submitted Plans button to review lesson plans submitted to you by teachers.
- On the Lesson Plan Review page, you can search for submitted lesson plans by date ranges and/or specific teachers.
- You can change the date range by clicking in each date field and entering the desired dates.
- You can also filter by an individual teacher at your school or all teachers at your school by selecting the appropriate option from the drop-down menu.
- Pending Review: This indicates that the lesson plan has not yet been reviewed by an administrator.
- Revisions Requested: This indicates that the teacher needs to make modifications to the submitted lesson plan before approval.
- Approved: This indicates that the lesson plan has been approved and the teacher will be able to assign it to his/her classes.