This topic covers how to filter existing lesson plans on your Lesson Plans page.
Hover over Apps on the top blue bar, and select Lesson Plans from the drop-down menu.
Click the Filters button at the top of the page.
Clicking the Filters button will open a drop-down window with advanced filtering options:
- Keywords: Enter a keyword or keywords separated by commas in the box.
- Author: Select My Lesson Plans to view your lesson plans, or select Shared Lesson Plans to view lesson plans that have been shared with you. Otherwise, leave All Lesson Plans selected to view both types of lesson plans.
- Types: Select either Lesson Plans or Lesson Plan Templates.
- Teacher Name: Select a teacher's name from the drop-down menu to view lesson plans they have authored.
- Subjects: Select the desired subject area(s).
- Grade Levels: Check the boxes next to the appropriate grade levels.
- Click the green Filter Lesson Plans button to filter lessons plans by your selected criteria.