This topic covers how to export attendance data as a CSV (Comma Separated Values) file.
- Select Reports from the left sidebar.
- Click the Export Attendance (CSV) button to open a pop-up window where you can select your parameters.
- In the pop-up window, select from the following options:
- Name This Report: Enter a title for your file.
- Grading or Marking Periods: Select the checkboxes to the left of the grading or marking periods that you would like to appear on the reports.
- Click the green Export Attendance button to create your attendance CSV file.
- You can view and download this CSV file at the bottom of the Print Reports page by clicking on the title of the file.
- You can save the CSV file to your computer for use outside of Engrade.