This topic covers how to print report cards—organized by student ID—for all students who meet the selected template’s grade level parameters.
- Hover over Apps on the top navigation bar, and select Report Cards from the drop-down menu.
- Select the name of the school for which you would like to view report cards.
- On the All Templates page, select View to the right of the desired school year to view those report cards and report card templates.
- Click directly on the name of a template or select Manage in the View column to view all classes associated with that template.
- On the Class List page, hover over the Download button.
- Select Print All Students (PDF) or Print All Students (CSV) from the drop-down menu.
- Selecting Print All Students (PDF) will initiate a download of all students' report cards as a PDF file.
- Selecting Print All Students (CSV) will initiate a download of all students' report cards as a CSV file.