This topic covers how to view a response analysis report for any multiple choice test, which breaks down each test question and answer choice by the percentage of students that selected each response, allowing instructors to see if any incorrect responses were selected by a large percentage of students.
- Select the class for which you would like to view reporting data.
- Select Reporting on the left sidebar.
- Select the name of the test for which you would like to view reporting data.
- Select the Item Analysis tab.
- Click the Response Analysis button to view the response analysis report.
- To print the report, select the Print button at the top right.
- The printable report will open in a new browser window or tab. You can print the report using the Print function on your web browser.
- To export the report, select the Export button at the top right. The report will download as a CSV file to your computer.