This topic covers how to update the student sorting order in classes from the class settings grid.
- Select Classes from the left sidebar.
- On the blue bar at top of the class list, hover over the gear icon at the far right, and select Edit Class Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll to the right to view columns related to grade settings.
- Select a sort order from the drop-down menu in the Student Sorting column. The student sorting options are:
- Order Entered: Students will be sorted by the order in which they are added to the class roster, with new students being added to the bottom.
- Last Name: Students will be sorted alphabetically by last name.
- First Name: Students will be sorted alphabetically by first name.
- ID Number: Students will be sorted by student ID number in ascending numerical order.
- Class Percentage: Students will be sorted numerically by class percentage, with the highest percentage listed first.