This topic covers a few scenarios that may result in a lost password email not being received.
- Are you using the correct Lost Password form?
You can access the Engrade Pro Lost Password form here.
- Did you enter the correct username or email address in the lost password form?
If you enter an invalid Engrade Pro username or an email address that is not attached to an Engrade Pro account, you will not receive a lost password email.
- Do you have the correct email address attached to your Engrade account?
If you have no email address or an inaccurate/old email address linked to your Engrade Pro account, you may not receive the lost password email.
- Have you checked your Spam or Junk mail folders?
Sometimes our emails are sent to these folders by mistake. To avoid this, make sure to allow emails from firstname.lastname@example.org in order to receive the lost password email.
- Does your email domain's administrator have emails from Engrade blacklisted?
If you use a custom email domain (e.g., an email domain that is not yahoo, gmail, etc.), the domain's administrator may have enabled certain settings that prevent our emails from reaching you. You may need to contact your email domain's administrator to allow email from all "@mheducation.com" addresses.