This topic covers how to create and edit preset grading scales at the school.
- Select Settings from the left sidebar.
- Select the Grading Scales tab.
- To the right of Pre-Sets, select Add New from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the name of your grading scale in the field to the right of Scale Name.
- In the GRADE column, enter the grade values for your scale, along with the corresponding LOW and HIGH percentage ranges for each grade value.
- Select Add Row or Drop Row to add rows or remove rows from your grading scale.
- At the top of the page, you have two additional options for your grading scale:
- Limit teacher options to the following custom grade setting options: Check this box to only allow teachers to use grading scales that you have created.
- Set as default for newly created classes: Check this box to have new classes default to this grading scale.